The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

We are the only ones that can help save humanity from the Flood.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new monitor

Go down 
+5
seathhwf
Forerunner
Discovery Builder
rzgrz
16807 Rampant Illusionist
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Forerunner

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-06

A new monitor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:47 pm

...well I have already taken plenty of insults from you... I think you can deal with one... truth be told, I am only informed with the information I am needed to fulfill a task... a friend has told me that I am given a memory swipe each time I am given a new assignment... I am no longer his friend... for I do not remember him... I only saw him in a databank I had stored for safe keeping... it shall remain in my most sacred documents... that is personal though... you have not seen the Forerunner in a long time... yes?... then you have not seen our newly devolped technology... lets say supposing the Shadow have not had any upgrades since the last encounter... they would not last... in human time... five minutes...
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:19 am

Forerunner wrote:
...well I have already taken plenty of insults from you... I think you can deal with one... truth be told, I am only informed with the information I am needed to fulfill a task... a friend has told me that I am given a memory swipe each time I am given a new assignment... I am no longer his friend... for I do not remember him... I only saw him in a databank I had stored for safe keeping... it shall remain in my most sacred documents... that is personal though... you have not seen the Forerunner in a long time... yes?... then you have not seen our newly devolped technology... lets say supposing the Shadow have not had any upgrades since the last encounter... they would not last... in human time... five minutes...

I have had enough! You are nothing but a liar! I do not want you here anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://thealliance.forumotion.com
MAL-1557

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:54 pm

// contact established //

wwwhhyyy y whh...... why?

// contact terminated //
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:37 pm

What is it that you want MAL-1557? You are acting very strange.
Back to top Go down
https://thealliance.forumotion.com
MAL-1557

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:44 pm

// contact established //

This is MAL-1557

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

........................................................--...----------------------......---------------------------------...------
....///////////// -- error -- //////////////////

hardly even allowance is bad.......... request /// timeout error /// .... error.... error .... error

we are arrived

// contact lost ///
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: A new monitor   A new monitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:01 pm

MAL, STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS AT ONCE!
Back to top Go down
Discovery Builder

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:09 am

//contact//
Yes Mal-1557. Please Stop. You are not gone. It is impossible. I will not let myself believe this...
//end tran..sion//
//error//
//detection..virus//
//clossing//
//transmit//
I am almost ready...
//conection lost//
Back to top Go down
840350 Truthful Successor
Admin

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:47 pm

I am sorry that I have not answered in the past. These have been rough times. I do not know how long 16807 Rampant Illusionist can hold them off. I do not know what has happened to the MALs, but we cannot trust them. If they are to approach Installation 06 we will show no mercy.

System_breach. Sector A252 fallen. Re-route sentinels. Sector RG23. Power. Breach. Exit mainstream. Launch GERD2344 protocol. Stabilizing. Breach. Re-route_power. Standby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new monitor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: Alliance Matters :: Alliance News-
Jump to: