The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

We are the only ones that can help save humanity from the Flood.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new monitor

Go down 
+5
seathhwf
Forerunner
Discovery Builder
rzgrz
16807 Rampant Illusionist
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-02

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:48 pm

I have already stated this before. The new monitor to take my place if I were to die is still in progress. I have already come up with a proper name. His name shall be 840350 Truthful Successor. You may discuss about the new monitor if you wish here.
Back to top Go down
https://thealliance.forumotion.com
rzgrz

Number of posts : 46

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:15 am

I have read this and hope for the best. please succed for the flood are much still a threat.
Back to top Go down
http://theogame.forumotion.com
Discovery Builder

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-10

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:25 am

//conection//
I am here on caution.
Rzgrz has informed me.
Please be carefull.
//Error..//
//power 75%//
//rzgrz: rerout to console..confirm//
//accept//
//connection gone//
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:27 am

he is still weak but I have programed destructive programs into him for you.
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-06

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:44 am

...tell me... has anyone ever tried an EMP on the shadow before?....
Back to top Go down
Admin

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:39 pm

You are very strange. If you were a Forerunner than you would know the answer. For some unknown reason an EMP will not affect the Shadow. As for you rzgrz thank you for offering Discovery Builder, but he will not be needed. He is to weak. I am afraid if I tried to use him he might be destroyed. 840350 Truthful Successor is still in progress, but he is almost done. As for the Shadow getting closer something has stopped them. I do not know what. They are not advancing towards me right now.
Back to top Go down
seathhwf

Number of posts : 3

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:47 pm

If they are not advancing towards you then where are they moving to?
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:43 pm

I may know the answer but I cannot be for certain.

When Discovery Builder came out he said there was a message, but he didn't read it till he got back into safety. The following is what he recieved:

When you were gone I felt lonesome. Waiting for you to return, I have been searching for the answer. The answer to our Future. You and the others shall bring our future to pass. I will be there soon....//end transmission//....

I am still trying to figure out who sent it and so is DB.
Back to top Go down
Admin

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:26 pm

rzgrz wrote:
I may know the answer but I cannot be for certain.

When Discovery Builder came out he said there was a message, but he didn't read it till he got back into safety. The following is what he recieved:

When you were gone I felt lonesome. Waiting for you to return, I have been searching for the answer. The answer to our Future. You and the others shall bring our future to pass. I will be there soon....//end transmission//....

I am still trying to figure out who sent it and so is DB.

I do not understand what this message says. As for when I meant they are not advancing I meant that they have stopped. They have not gotten any closer. As for the message I highly doubt it was from the Shadow. They do not speak like that.
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:55 pm

ok but if thats the case then who the h#$l sent the message.
hold on somthings at the firewall.
//download virus//
//virus ready//
//disarm virus//
//virus disarmed//

opse didn't mean to write thate anyways, I dont think it was them but where is the gravemind and cortana. can you locate them? they are my guess.

Something is jamming my communication to them. There are three possibilities.

1) The Shadow are intercepting my messages and are destroying them.
2) Cortana and the Gravemind destroyed the messages.
3) They completely ignored the message all together.

Either way it is still not giving me a location.
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:59 pm

...I asked that because I already knew the answer... I just wanted to know if anybody has ever tried it before... they are there... but...
Back to top Go down
The Forerunner Messanger

The Forerunner Messanger

Number of posts : 30

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 pm

Forerunner wrote:
...I asked that because I already knew the answer... I just wanted to know if anybody has ever tried it before... they are there... but...

Ok... This is really, REALLY, pissin me off now! QUIT THE F!@KIN FAKIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/darksider13/
Admin

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:50 pm

I do not want anymore bickering here. Please Forerunner if you will please return to being a normal member. You can ask your questions, but please do not pretend to be a Forerunner.
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:53 am

...no one is pretending... I am doing as much "pretending" as you are...
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

Number of posts : 19

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 8:07 am

Of course... And I am a canary...
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:08 am

...no... you are an advertisement...
Back to top Go down
Admin

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:40 pm

That is enough! Forerunner if you continue to pretend to be a Forerunner then I will have to ban you. Members here have voiced their complaints. Please stop. Do not start with the Forerunner-Human theory either. This is your last warning.
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:29 pm

...why won't you just believe me... give me a chance... I have countless facts to support it too... because it's real...
Back to top Go down
Admin

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:38 am

Forerunner wrote:
...why won't you just believe me... give me a chance... I have countless facts to support it too... because it's real...

First, you asked many questions that any Forerunner should have known. Secondly, you asked these questions eventhough I had already stated the answers. Thus if you were Forerunner you could easily process through the information given before and would not have to ask the question in the first place. Third, your email address itself is not appropriate. Fourth, your IP address matches to another forum member. Fifth, you do not like Iris said talk like a Forerunner. I am not here to ruin your fun. It is just that much of your comments have been aggravating to some members. Some of them also down right lies. I will not state the other username you are using, but please stop. I do not want to ban you. You have been an interesting and amusing member, that has added some good ideas, questions, and such. It is just sometimes you bother other people.
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:28 pm

...are you saying forerunners are all the same..?..I did not say I was a Forerunner... I said I am... a new dawn means a new day... if you could just listen and not throw the ban statement around... I could explain some things for you...
Back to top Go down
Admin

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:30 pm

By all means go ahead, human. Before you do though just remember the the Forerunner are not the humans.
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:54 pm

...Forerunner are not humans... but humans are the offset of Forerunner... humans were created at the time of the Installation's firing... a few Forerunner stayed behind with these new beings making sure they could survive in this world... after that they went away... some believe they went after the Shadow... while others think they went to rejoin the rest of their race... they left clues... things to show their existence... things that showed that one day... they would return... whatever the story is, something made them leave... and whatever "It" was, had no interest with humans... at the time...

...I am not who you think I am either... who I am should not be of importance... I only help the Forerunner... making sure they do not almost fall into extinction's hands again... as you have noticed...Iris... I am not much like the Forerunner... that is because I am entirely different... but yet the same... sometimes an actual Forerunner may be speaking... but this is only on certain matters of extreme importance... I shall explain more on many of these matters later... as well as other things I have not said anything about... but I hope that you are satisfied for now as I have limited access on information I am allowed to give out...

...as for my "e-mail... I am simply "borrowing" it for the moment until I am able to acquire one of my own... as for the other account... It is my human form... I have said too much already...
Back to top Go down
Admin

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:26 pm

Forerunner wrote:
...Forerunner are not humans... but humans are the offset of Forerunner... humans were created at the time of the Installation's firing... a few Forerunner stayed behind with these new beings making sure they could survive in this world... after that they went away... some believe they went after the Shadow... while others think they went to rejoin the rest of their race... they left clues... things to show their existence... things that showed that one day... they would return... whatever the story is, something made them leave... and whatever "It" was, had no interest with humans... at the time...

...I am not who you think I am either... who I am should not be of importance... I only help the Forerunner... making sure they do not almost fall into extinction's hands again... as you have noticed...Iris... I am not much like the Forerunner... that is because I am entirely different... but yet the same... sometimes an actual Forerunner may be speaking... but this is only on certain matters of extreme importance... I shall explain more on many of these matters later... as well as other things I have not said anything about... but I hope that you are satisfied for now as I have limited access on information I am allowed to give out...

...as for my "e-mail... I am simply "borrowing" it for the moment until I am able to acquire one of my own... as for the other account... It is my human form... I have said too much already...

You are very fake. You liar. I was made by the Forerunners and know everything about them. If you were to pay attention to anything I have said in the past you would already know this.

A long time ago there was a big battle between the Forerunners and the Flood. Yes before the battle som races were developed. One of them branched off from the Forerunners. They weren't exactly Forerunners, but similiar in some ways. Yes the Forerunners left signs as well. Those parts are true. Then the battle started with all Forerunners present. Both fleets engaged in battle. A few Forerunners fled the galaxy. The Rings were activated and all the Forerunners were killed except the ones that left. Yes you have spoken some truth, but you are still not real. The Forerunners had no other helpers except us.
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 7:18 pm

...then how did the humans just "know" how to access the rings control systems?... the Covenant race could not get access because only Forerunners are allowed control... I have watched all battles... all Covenant race control was constructed from the technology Forerunners left behind... you should know that already... which allows humans to "know" how to control those mechanisms too... the answers are allowed around you...
...I said nothing about the "Great Battle"... you do not need to explain that to me...
Back to top Go down
Admin

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:43 pm

Forerunner wrote:
...then how did the humans just "know" how to access the rings control systems?... the Covenant race could not get access because only Forerunners are allowed control... I have watched all battles... all Covenant race control was constructed from the technology Forerunners left behind... you should know that already... which allows humans to "know" how to control those mechanisms too... the answers are allowed around you... I also understand if you do not realize the indefinite truth... you are only a construct designed to protect the Installations... there is not much more you should need to realize other than seek a reclaimer and protect the Installation... and if needed... activate...

...I said nothing about the "Great Battle"... you do not need to explain that to me...

Humans are innovative and smart. They can find a way. Also many of the times that the humans used Forerunner technology is when they had some AI support or other previous knowledge on that certain subject. As for your last comment I take that as an insult and thus shall be cut out. I was not only designed to protect my Installation, but to protect the Galaxy as a whole. If you are a fried of the Forerunners surely they would have told you. I stated previously on the thread in HaloWars Forum that I was the most powerful, strongest, and smartest monitor made by the Forerunners. Thus I was given more responsibilities and more information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new monitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new monitor   A new monitor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new monitor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: Alliance Matters :: Alliance News-
Jump to: