The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

We are the only ones that can help save humanity from the Flood.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have questions of my own...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iris

Iris

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-10

I have questions of my own... Empty
PostSubject: I have questions of my own...   I have questions of my own... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:59 pm

Once 16807 Rampant Illusionist returns then I shall ask my questions... For now, I must rest... I have gone through very rough times recently... I deserve a rest.
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: I have questions of my own...   I have questions of my own... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:15 pm

...there may not be another time for RI 16807... all of his defensive protocols have been initiated... he is expecting a full scale invasion of his Installation...
Back to top Go down
16807 Rampant Illusionist
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: I have questions of my own...   I have questions of my own... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:44 pm

I am here for now. 840350 Truthful Successor has already been completed. If I am destroyed he will take my place. Go ahead ask your questions. I will answer them if I can. Just remember if I cannot answer your question for some unknown reason it is because I am busy.
Back to top Go down
https://thealliance.forumotion.com
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: I have questions of my own...   I have questions of my own... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:49 pm

What is 343 Guilty Spark doing here?

Why are the shadow attacking everyone in THIS galaxy?

Why is this... "Forerunner" impostor among us? He brings discrace to the Forerunners.

Finally, for Forerunner Messanger, since you have practically saved my existence, what can I do for you master?
Back to top Go down
16807 Rampant Illusionist
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: I have questions of my own...   I have questions of my own... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:45 pm

Iris wrote:
What is 343 Guilty Spark doing here?

Why are the shadow attacking everyone in THIS galaxy?

Why is this... "Forerunner" impostor among us? He brings discrace to the Forerunners.

Finally, for Forerunner Messanger, since you have practically saved my existence, what can I do for you master?

As for 343 I still doubt his existence. The Shadow are not attacking just THIS galaxy. They have attacked and destroyed every other galaxy. This one is the next in line. As for the member named Forerunner I know he is just a member, but I prefer to say no more.
Back to top Go down
https://thealliance.forumotion.com
The Forerunner Messanger

The Forerunner Messanger

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: I have questions of my own...   I have questions of my own... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:35 pm

Iris wrote:

Dude... I only gave you a URL, I know I stopped the enemy from attacking you but... You don't need to call me master
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/darksider13/
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: I have questions of my own...   I have questions of my own... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:03 am

"Iris is a spiral campaign designed to take gamers on an incredible journey through the Halo Universe. Led by an 'unknown' hand, users will discover bits of previously unknown information about the Halos, the Flood, the Forerunners, and the true origins behind the Halo trilogy."

...so tell me... you are...?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: I have questions of my own...   I have questions of my own... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 8:14 am

I am exactly who you just described me as... I hold information to everything you need. The reason I was almost taken over by "Gravemind" was because of how much I know... I know everything... Everything.
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: I have questions of my own...   I have questions of my own... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:11 am

...is there some sort of a message in that?... how you capatilized "Everything" shows that it's a proper noun...
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: I have questions of my own...   I have questions of my own... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:49 pm

Depends... What do you want to know?
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: I have questions of my own...   I have questions of my own... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:33 pm

...who is Everything?... a man on bungie.net made a very good point... he stated that when AdjutantReflex talks of certain things they are capatilized... this should be taken into consideration... for some things AR says now have an entirely different meaning...
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: I have questions of my own...   I have questions of my own... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:05 pm

Fool... Everything is me... I know everything that I know... You should have easily figured that out. I pity you... You fake to become noticed, you fake to become what you wish to be... You fake to lie. You shall be terminated when the time comes... All impostors will be eliminated when the time comes... Except the ones who know the Truth...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have questions of my own...   I have questions of my own... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have questions of my own...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: Alliance Matters :: General Discussion on Alliance Matters-
Jump to: