The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

We are the only ones that can help save humanity from the Flood.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Ignore...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Forerunner Messanger

The Forerunner Messanger

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Please Ignore... Empty
PostSubject: Please Ignore...   Please Ignore... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:59 pm

You voted and asked for the top 3 Fan Fic stories, and after writing and writing, I finally have a final version of "Ani's First Day"!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obi-Wan Kenobi, still grieving over his master Qui-Gon's death, wakes up to a beautiful sunrise over the horizon of the Cityscape of Courascant. In a room down the hall, Anakin Skywalker wakes to the same view. Anakin jumps out of his bed, eager to start his first day as a Jedi Padwan. Obi-Wan gets up off of his bed and walks over to the HoloComm. He asks the Jedi Temple operator to patch him through to room "B-1138". "Ani... Ani, get up, you need to get up. It's your first day, get u..." Anakin dashes over to the HoloComm. "I know master, I know, I know! Just one second, I literally JUST got up."

Anakin walks out of his room, dressed in his traditional Jedi robes, and moves toward his master's room. "Master, why do you try to wake me in the wee hours of the morning and your not ready to start the day until I'm out of my room?" Obi-Wan opens the door slightly. "Just one moment anxious apprentice..." Obi-Wan closes his door and dashes toward his bed side table. He opens one of the drawers and pulls out a small canister containing a drink he picked up last night before he came back to the temple. Obi-Wan opened it and took a small sip of the liquid inside. After he was done, he put it back in the drawer and hurried over to his apprentice.

The two Jedi walked over to the Temple chambers. There, Anakin would be told what his daily schedule would be. "Good morning Master." Obi-Wan greets Yoda. "Good morning to you, Obi-Wan." "Master, you told us to be here for Anakin's daily routine." "Yes, one moment." Yoda presses a button on a datapad that he was holding. A screen popped up that showed text. "Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Padawan of Obi-Wan Kenobi, presnent you I do, with your daily routine list. Today, starting, you shall follow this list." "Thank you master." The young Jedi replied. Obi-Wan and Anakin bowed to the council and left the chambers.

Obi-Wan looked at the list... "Looks like you have Jedi History with Master Nu!" It is customary that Jedi Masters watch their apprentices on their first day. So while Anakin was taking his classes, Obi-Wan observed his day. "It seems that we have a new student in our class today." Jocasta Nu announced infront of her class. Anakin turned toward the whole class and bowed. "Welcome Anakin Skywalker." the class repeated the teacher. "Hi everyone." Anakin said quietly. Jocasta showed Anakin his new seat and the class continued. "Alright class. We shall begin the day's lessons. Since Mr. Skywalker is the newest member in the class, he shall present our newest book we shall read." Anakin slowly rises from his seat. "Must you be slow?" Anakin makes an angry face, but follows the teacher's instructions. Once up there, Jocasta hands a holo book to Anakin. "You must look at the summary of the book and tell the class what this book is about." Anakin nods his head, still with the grumpy look on his face, he looks at the holo book and taps a symbol that makes a screen pop up that gives a summary of the title. Anakin finnishes up reading and closes the screen. "This book is very interesting. This story is about a man who lived a long time ago. He wrote a story about a special Jedi that would give peace to the galaxy." A student spoke from the back of the class. "I've heard that story before, it's the story about the Jedi who wrote the prophecy. My master said that it was mostly fiction." Anakin replied "This does seem somewhat like a child's story. But it said that it was based on true events." The teacher spoke to break what could have been an arguement. "This book is meant to be fictional, but there is very important information in this." Obi-Wan runs his hand down his face in relief, worrying that everyone would somehow find that he was the "Chosen One" and be jealous of his importance. That would make Anakin a very large target for bullies.

The first class ended successfully. "Looks like you did well there." Obi-Wan stated. "I was kinda nervous when I went to present the book. Hey master? Aren't I part of the prophecy? I heard Master Qui-Gon and Master Yoda discussing that while I was in the temple walking around." Obi-Wan became worried again. "Well. They THINK. They don't know if your are for sure. Just make sure that you tell NO ONE about this!" "Yes Master!" Anakin agreed. Secretly, Anakin wanted to tell the world about his importance. Obi-Wan was worried about Anakin telling other younglings even though he was told not to. "So what is my next class master?" Obi-Wan looks at the list again. Anakin's Force class took a long time. It was close to diner time.

Anakin made his way over to the last class of the day... Lightsaber class.
"I've been waiting for this all day!" Anakin shouted. "Shhh." Obi-Wan put his finger over his lips. "You can't talk so loud." "Sorry master." Anakin's next class is about to start and he's getting jittery. "Master, what if I don't do well? What happens?" "Nothing apprentice, nothing at all. Don't worry, you'll do fine! Good luck!" 'Why did he have to say good luck?' Anakin thought. "Well, well, well! If it isn't Mr. Skywalker..." Cin Dralling stepped up next to Anakin and stuck his hand out. "Pleasure to have you in my class." Anakin shook his hand and smiled. "Nice to be in this class finally." "Oh the other boys and girls love it. Just the battles. Today is actually a battle day so, you're lucky!"

Anakin is introduced to the class and then gets into the activities. "Alright younglings!" Cin announced. "Today is a special battle day. Your opponents will be your mate to your left. Anakin looked to his left and saw that his opponent had nobody to her left. Anakin's opponent was a beautiful girl about his age. He gazed at her in amazement. She looked at him and smirked. "Alright boys and girls, shake hands with your opponent and step up to the battle circle." Anakin shook her hand and introduced himself. "I'm Ani." "Hi! Jaina! You ready to get beat?" "Oh I think I'll be the winner in this one. I always win." "We'll see about that." Obi-Wan became worried once more. Anakin seemed to be falling in love with Jaina. Obi-Wan wanted to interfere but he knew that he couldn't mess with Anakin's day. Especially his First day. "Let's begin with Sergoth and Alaya Secura!" The battles went on and on. In the middle of a battle Anakin paniced because he realized that he did not have a lightsaber. Anakin walks up to Master Dralling and taps his arm. "Master, I don't have a lightsaber." "Oh don't worry Skywalker! You get to pick them as soon as you come up." Anakin's face lit up in relief and he ran back in line. "Next up, Anakin Skywalker and Jaina Faroga! Younglings, choose your weapons and begin." Anakin steps up and sees a lightsaber hilt that looks almost exactly like Qui-Gon's hilt. He immediately chose that one and lit it. It was shimmering in a blue light. His opponent already was equipped with her own saber. Anakin was worried even more that he could lose becuase his opponent was trained and he wasn't. She lit her saber and it shined a light blue. "Defense stance!" Anakin's enemy held her saber upsidedown over her right shoulder. Anakin didn't know what to do so he did the same. "Battle!" Cin Dralling shouted. Anakin's enemy charged at him, but Anakin was quick and he dodged her. Anakin swung and missed. His opponent swung after him, Anakin closed his eyes and lifted his weapon up. He had blocked it withought seeing the attack. He was amazed. He thought he had the upper hand and went to strike more. The two exchanged blows, blocking eachother's attack. Finally, Anakin dodged Jaina's move and thrusted his saber out. But he missed. Jaina turned and lunged at Anakin with a heavy swing. She hit and won.

"I can't believe I was beaten by a girl! That was ridiculous!" "Anakin, that is not the thing you should be worried about... Do you like that girl?" Obi-Wan asked. "Yes, sortof. Why?" "A Jedi must not ever fall in love. Remember what Master Yoda told you not so long ago: "Fear of losing your loved one can cause you to become angry, once you are angry, you hate others around you because you can only see the ones you care about, then once you hate, you suffer from your losses." "I remember Master, I'll be sure not to fall in love." "I hope so." Obi-Wan and Anakin go back to their rooms to order supper. Then they go to sleep. To awake to another great day of Jedi Training.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this might suck but... Hey! That wasn't really a good topic for me but the peoples wanted so the peoples geted. Tomorrow I will have another topic shoot, where you can decide the topic! Make sure to list improvements that this story could use. Thnx for input! See ya tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/darksider13/

Please Ignore...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: Alliance Matters :: General Discussion on Alliance Matters-
Jump to: