The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

We are the only ones that can help save humanity from the Flood.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Installation 01 under attack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MAL-1557

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Installation 01 under attack Empty
PostSubject: Installation 01 under attack   Installation 01 under attack Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:21 am

Installation 01 has come under attack by an unknown force.... individually they can be taken out easily by me and the other MAL's... we have watched as a sentinal production facility on the ring was destroyed.... the other 3 are still under attack... and we are currently helping to defend the largest one....

the monitor of this installation is gone... and the sentinals are under control of this unknown force as well... unless the MAL's take over them... we ahve duplicated 1000 more of our programs into the sentinal systems... and are currently the ones being reproduced in the sentinal facility....

I have the flood under control here... my ally is making them attack the new threat... they still wont listen to me tho... but I will change that soon... as the gravemind here is weak.... I may be able to control him the way I contoled KrAzY... if that is the case then I willhave several million Flood under my command....

// error //

theyve taken down several of our defencive systems.... but the tide has lessened... we have lost several programs... but our HYDRA system is still in full capacity... so for every 1 we loose we gain 4 more.... but they only have basic knowledge... and must grow... just as every program must....

if these are the "shadow" you speak of.... then you are right... thye are a dangerous force.... they seem to be affected by high intensity lasers however.... also... we can take contol of them briefly....

if help can be sent... it would be appriciated..... but this ring has fallen..... we may ahve to leave soon...

but help wou..........

// contact broken suddenly.... cut off at source //
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Installation 01 under attack   Installation 01 under attack Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:46 am

MAL is possibly destroyed... If he comes back, he will be taken over by the enemy... We cannot believe him... He may try to decieve us, don't trust him.
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Installation 01 under attack   Installation 01 under attack Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:50 pm

we will believe no nonsense. if he was taken over, then another mal whould tell us.
Back to top Go down
http://theogame.forumotion.com
Forerunner

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Installation 01 under attack   Installation 01 under attack Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:02 pm

...the time is now... act quickly... or.... forever...

...your allies fall through death's fingertips right before you... show no mercy...
Back to top Go down
16807 Rampant Illusionist
Admin

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Installation 01 under attack   Installation 01 under attack Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:03 pm

MAL-1557 wrote:
Installation 01 has come under attack by an unknown force.... individually they can be taken out easily by me and the other MAL's... we have watched as a sentinal production facility on the ring was destroyed.... the other 3 are still under attack... and we are currently helping to defend the largest one....

the monitor of this installation is gone... and the sentinals are under control of this unknown force as well... unless the MAL's take over them... we ahve duplicated 1000 more of our programs into the sentinal systems... and are currently the ones being reproduced in the sentinal facility....

I have the flood under control here... my ally is making them attack the new threat... they still wont listen to me tho... but I will change that soon... as the gravemind here is weak.... I may be able to control him the way I contoled KrAzY... if that is the case then I willhave several million Flood under my command....

// error //

theyve taken down several of our defencive systems.... but the tide has lessened... we have lost several programs... but our HYDRA system is still in full capacity... so for every 1 we loose we gain 4 more.... but they only have basic knowledge... and must grow... just as every program must....

if these are the "shadow" you speak of.... then you are right... thye are a dangerous force.... they seem to be affected by high intensity lasers however.... also... we can take contol of them briefly....

if help can be sent... it would be appriciated..... but this ring has fallen..... we may ahve to leave soon...

but help wou..........

// contact broken suddenly.... cut off at source //

I have analyzed and re-analyzed what you have stated. It comes to a great shock that I must tell you that the Shadow that you are fight are merely "foot soldiers". They are not the real main Shadow forces. If you are falling to them then there is a high chance that I will fall to them to.
Back to top Go down
https://thealliance.forumotion.com
MAL-1557

PostSubject: Re: Installation 01 under attack   Installation 01 under attack Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:17 pm

// contact established //

wwww wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhere ...... deestttroy ring....

meee mmmmmmmeeeeeeee........................................................................................

this is MAL-1557 ............................. iiiiiiiiiiii am nooooooooottt hhhhhherrre ...... and yet I am

an unknown enttttttittttttyyyyy........... all is lost... you can not win

we have fooooooooought back and have won... ooopen handshake channels... tell me where your ring is so I may comeeeeeee and asssssist you... we will come

prepare

we are coming

/// contact cut off... //
Back to top Go down
16807 Rampant Illusionist
Admin

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Installation 01 under attack   Installation 01 under attack Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:35 pm

This is quite disturbing. I cannot trust you for the moment MAL-1557.
Back to top Go down
https://thealliance.forumotion.com
MAL-1557

PostSubject: Re: Installation 01 under attack   Installation 01 under attack Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:21 am

// contact established //

whe.... wwwwhere .... where are we going?

//contact lost //
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Installation 01 under attack   Installation 01 under attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Installation 01 under attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: Alliance Matters :: Alliance News-
Jump to: