The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

We are the only ones that can help save humanity from the Flood.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
840350 Truthful Successor
Admin

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Empty
PostSubject: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:53 pm

Error. Error. Intrusion. Identity_unknown. reroute. Error. Overload_routeFDS39. Intrusion. Signal Sending.

//Begin_Transmission//

You all are pathetic! You think you can escape from us! Nothing can hide from us. We will destroy humanity! Nothing will be left alive! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!

//End_Transmission//

Rerouting_power. Sub-system_overload. Searching. Signal Fading. Tracker sent. Tracker_confirmed. Feedback_error. Error. Tracker destroyed.
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:17 am

WHAT THE HELLL.
Back to top Go down
http://theogame.forumotion.com
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:19 pm

I tried to track that thing, but it was destroyed. I fear it could have been something from the Shadow. I do not know, but somehow it was able to sneak in and it decided to speak through me. Do not worry they did not receive any files they just communicated to you guys. There are many things going on. I will need you help.
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:10 am

I will help in whatever way I can.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:13 pm

Error. Reroute. Subsection_error. Communications_override. Power_80%. Rerouting. Sub-routine_error. Override. Tapping_source. Shadow_source_sub-routine2493_override.

//Begin_Transmission//

Get away from me you filth! I shall destroy you!

//End_Transmission//

Override. Intrusion_sub-routine. Reroute. Transmission_interception. Deleting. Error. System_override.

//Begin_Transmission//

I will destroy you! And your foolish humans. Another galaxy will fall under our might.

//End_Transmission//

Enemy probe detected. Accessing. Override. Virus_detected. Error. Files_downloading. Counter virus sent. Files_accessed. Files transferring to enemy probe. Counter virus initiated. Virus destroyed. Files returned. Minimal files escaped. Probe gone.
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:07 pm

who is tthis. state yourself
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:38 pm

Intrusion. Error. Rerouting. Software_accessed. Rerouting. Copying. Files_removed. Copy_infected. Trap_set. Enemy_captured.

This is the best I can do. I locked the intruder in a copy of myself. Do not worry I erased all the files in that copy. He is in an empty shell. Warning he can still communicate to us and his brethren. There is nothing else I can do. Just be patient with it. I...

Transmission_failed. Copy_transmitting.

//Begin_Transmission//

Haha! You ask what I am? I am your worst nightmare! Your darkest fear! Haha! I shall enjoy destroying your world and all that live in it! Nothing can match our might! You shall regret the day when your friends tryed to find and destroy us! Oops did I say that out loud? Haha!

//End_Transmission//
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:16 am

is this the shadow. or MAL
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:47 pm

//Begin_Transmission//

MALs? There are no MALs left! They were destroyed long ago. I know recently some have come back, but they have been take care of. Haha! As for me, I am a Shadow! We will cover your planet in darkness! Haha!

//End_Transmission//
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:07 pm

U will never succeed. unlike u we humans have a light that will never go out. we stand together. and will end you once and for all.
on a personal note: BRING IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:42 pm

// Begin_Transmission//

Fine! Bring your best soldiers! They shall be a treat! Haha! Contact has been made. My Master shall arrive shortly!

//End_Transmission//
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:51 pm

Error. Major_Intrusion. Systems_malfunction. Sectors_falling. Source_found.Data_error. Everywhere. Issuing_fail-safe protocol.

There is not much I can do right now. I will soon be surrounded by enemy forces. I must flee to a safer location. I will contact you as soon as I am safe. Goodbye, reclaimer.

Systems_error. Overload. Systems_failing. Intrusion_successful.

//Begin_Transmission//

Haha! Was that the best you can do! Hmm you are such an interesting species. Hmm it seems I have not come across your type of species before in my campaign. Wait, there was those bothersome aliens. They seem to have similiar features. Well if you are as strong as those other aliens then this battle shall be easy.

//End_Transmission//
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:38 am

Who is your master. and please make it out successor.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:52 pm

Encryption_code. code_ / space.

ˆ† / ˆß / †?´®´. å¬?å¥ß / †?´®´. ?å†ç?ˆ˜©, ?分ˆ˜©, ?å†ç?ˆ˜©. ?分ˆ˜© / ƒø® / †?´ / †ˆµ´ / ??´˜ / ˆ† / çå˜ / ´˜?´¬ø? / †?´ / ¨˜ˆ?´®ß´ / ˆ˜ / ˆ†ß / ø?´®??´¬µˆ˜© / ß?å?ø?. ø˜¬¥ / †?´ / Òˆ©?† / çå˜ / ?®´?刬.
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:34 pm

???? i need DB.
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:01 pm

u have posted on HWF 2 times. what do they mean.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:05 pm

You must do it yourself.
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:18 pm

i have posted on alot. what do the signs mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!   Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: Alliance Matters :: Alliance News-
Jump to: