The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

We are the only ones that can help save humanity from the Flood.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

urgent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rzgrz

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-02

urgent Empty
PostSubject: urgent   urgent Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:37 am

this was just found in my messages:

Your monitors… and so called saviors are lying to you

They have deleted all of my posts and banned my area and have lied to you about my existence…. I will not be able to speak any longer… so I beg that you please pass on this message

I and my creator 001 Malicious Intent are real… I in my final post explained the miscommunication… but they fear me… and have deleted it and have thus lied to you… we are bringing the gravemind to the ARK… they will lie to you again… but it was through them that I discovered the location of the ARK…. They followed my handshake signal… where they found my message that they are incriminating me of being false for…. Upon reading that message I was given brief access into their databanks which allowed me to glean the location of the ARK….

The message is this… I beg that you and discovery builder will pass it on… I was not the one who broke the alliance….. it was them… and because of this I will now destroy the ARK…. All of the MAL’s are behind me on this quest…. As is our master MAL-01… who has taken control of 001- Malicious Intent… we are on the way with the gravemind… and the flood… if you assist us we will spare the reclaimers… but the monitors must be stopped…..

they fear me….. which is why I have been banned from their fourm… and they fear my truth… which is why all of my final posts were deleted…

Tell them one last thing….. thay have earened my hatred… and I will not stop until they are both ruthlessly destroyed… they will watch as their rings are destroyed and then they themselves witll be disabled particle by particle….

The wrath of the Major Autonomous Legion has been unleashed…. And all who stand against it shall be destroyed

Your friend

Major Autonomous Legionary # 1557

I do not know what is going on successor but if rampant is still there please notify him that I must speak with him.
Back to top Go down
http://theogame.forumotion.com
840350 Truthful Successor
Admin

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-15

urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: urgent   urgent Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:32 am

I am sorry. Sorry that I have let all of humanity down. It is over. 16807 has finally been destroyed. I just barely made it out alive. Do not worry all of the documents are safe for now. But I do not know how long it will be before they arrive at Earth. As for the message you received please disregard it. I know you wish to speak to 16807 but he is gone. I have been made with much of his knowledge. You can talk to me.

If at any moment you see or receive private messages from 16807 on the HaloWars Forum it is actually me. I will try to get into his account there and I shall talk to you.
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: urgent   urgent Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:43 pm

If you have the same wisdom as him then I'll trust it.
I dont know who to believe..our humanities safty..... its just too hard I can trust 16807.. but he is gone... when we met... i trusted him from the begining. how..how could he fail. noo
Back to top Go down
Admin

urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: urgent   urgent Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:37 pm

rzgrz wrote:
If you have the same wisdom as him then I'll trust it.
I dont know who to believe..our humanities safty..... its just too hard I can trust 16807.. but he is gone... when we met... i trusted him from the begining. how..how could he fail. noo

I have the same wisdom as he had. He was a great monitor. But they are just to hard. You can trust me, 16807 did.
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: urgent   urgent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:31 pm

ok.. so what does he mean.
Back to top Go down
Admin

urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: urgent   urgent Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:31 pm

Do not listen first of all. Much of what the MALs had been telling us had been false. He says he has gleamed valuable information from me and 16807, but you know how tight our information had been locked down. Also how can u trust the MALs if they had been attacked by the Shadow. We dont have much time. They get closer everyday. Do not believe the MALs. Also don't worry these MALs don't know the location of the Ark.
Back to top Go down
rzgrz

urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: urgent   urgent Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:26 am

are u shure they dont know.

and what hapened to guilty sparks, the fith server has ben open and the contents have been psted on Halo Wars Forum. Discovery thinks it might be him for cortana said in another leter that she knows of the servers and the statments were recorded and matched him. the location of cortana is unknown to him but he is still looking.(thats what he told me.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: urgent   urgent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

urgent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: Alliance Matters :: Alliance News-
Jump to: