The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

We are the only ones that can help save humanity from the Flood.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

beginning of the end

Go down 
+4
I Live 2 Kill
MAL-1557
Ghost
rzgrz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rzgrz

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-02

beginning of the end Empty
PostSubject: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:28 pm

If you have entered this alliance. welcome. this alliance has been added from Halo Wars:general descussions:Information on Alternant Reallity Games. thank you and please help in any way.
Back to top Go down
http://theogame.forumotion.com
Ghost

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:45 am

"And From This Intrusion Will Come Death"
Back to top Go down
MAL-1557

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:38 pm

speak not of the impending doom.... for when it shall come... nothing can stop it
Back to top Go down
I Live 2 Kill

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:17 am

We will rebuild ourselves, just as how we have in past...
Back to top Go down
The Forerunner Messanger

The Forerunner Messanger

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:11 pm

No... We won't be able to this time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/darksider13/
I

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:12 pm

how do you know we haven't already Question
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:53 pm

You have no idea... imminent doom is among yourselves, but you show no fear... the galaxy is in peril as the world falls into the very clutches of the flood... they must reach the ark and activate halo... it is the only hope...
Back to top Go down
MAL-1557

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:02 am

Halo must NOT be activated!

the forerunners are false... open your eyes and see what they have decieved you of.... there are worse fates than infection
Back to top Go down
16807 Rampant Illusionist
Admin

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:48 pm

Please calm yourself MAL-1557. No one said that they were going to be activated. As for this user named Forerunner he is not real. He is fake. Do not become excited.
Back to top Go down
https://thealliance.forumotion.com
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:39 pm

Fake?!? How dare you betray your creator! Believe what you want, but there are more of us than you could ever imagine. MAL-1557, you are a mysterious being to me and therfore do not exist, but as for you RI 16807, I can not believe you betrayed me... you are not in a sufficient enough state to guard installation 06 anymore. Preperations shall be taken to recreate a new monitor. Halo's activation is the only way to completly insure annihaltion of the infection. We have made a mistake in keeping some of them... they should all have been destroyed the first time..... none of you completely understand how powerful these beings are. They know more and are more powerful. They will sweep the planet like a giant plague. Please... do NOT make the same mistake again, I beg of you... please...
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:34 am

The mistake was letting you in this forum. You are fake. I have already told everyone that the Forerunners left in search of the Shadow. When you first joined this forum you asked who was attacking me. If you were a true Forerunner then you would of known that it was the Shadow. I bet you do not even know what the Shadow is. You are starting to bother me. The terms of this alliance was that as long as the MALs did not go about on their rampage of destroying the Rings, then the Monitors would not activate the Rings as of now. All Rings have gone offline except for mine. It was how this alliance was made. You should have read the many things I posted about the Forerunners before you started posting yourself.

I am growing weary.
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:02 am

...and that is exactly why I am here, to make sure your last Ring does not go offline. If your attackers succeed with their path of destruction, then all hope is lost. Seeing as that I can not make any contact with the other monitors, my hope for a new future is slowly fading. I need help of other reclaimers. What 343 GS is doing is beyond me. I was hoping I would be able to find some common ground in you, but apparently you've grown too much. You think I am fake because the Forerunners have been gone for so long. Most believe we were all killed during the first activation of the Rings... that is not true. A small amount of our population survived. Where we were when this happened is information not to be handed out at this time, but much later. The reason I asked who your attackers were was because I was not sure if the infection was trying their hand at your recent weakness. I am sorry if I angered you, I was only trying to fulfill my requirements. Trust me on this, you are not the only one who is under attack at the moment... please do not ask anymore on that subject.
Back to top Go down
MAL-1557

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:20 am

How can I not exsist if I am here? my destruction is shown all over every installation that I ahve been to... and I have attacked Installation 06....

of that isn't proof... then what is?
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:34 am

Forerunner wrote:
...and that is exactly why I am here, to make sure your last Ring does not go offline. If your attackers succeed with their path of destruction, then all hope is lost. Seeing as that I can not make any contact with the other monitors, my hope for a new future is slowly fading. I need help of other reclaimers. What 343 GS is doing is beyond me. I was hoping I would be able to find some common ground in you, but apparently you've grown too much. You think I am fake because the Forerunners have been gone for so long. Most believe we were all killed during the first activation of the Rings... that is not true. A small amount of our population survived. Where we were when this happened is information not to be handed out at this time, but much later. The reason I asked who your attackers were was because I was not sure if the infection was trying their hand at your recent weakness. I am sorry if I angered you, I was only trying to fulfill my requirements. Trust me on this, you are not the only one who is under attack at the moment... please do not ask anymore on that subject.

The Rings are not being activated. As for my attackers they have changed now. You do not seem to understand. I know exactly where the Forerunners went. I have already shared this information with the public. If you were Forerunner then how did you get back? There were no Forerunners left after the Rings were activated. Only the ones that went in search of the Shadow, but I am 99.9% positive that they were all killed. I will allow you to stay on this forum, but I do not trust you.
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:42 am

I can understand why you do not trust me, but you also must understand that you were on the outside... while I and just enough others were on the in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beginning of the end   beginning of the end Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beginning of the end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: Alliance Matters :: Alliance News-
Jump to: