The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

We are the only ones that can help save humanity from the Flood.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do not believe Forerunner... He is fake.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iris

Iris

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Do not believe Forerunner... He is fake. Empty
PostSubject: Do not believe Forerunner... He is fake.   Do not believe Forerunner... He is fake. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:03 pm

I have a good memory of what the Forerunner's spoke and looked like... This "Forerunner" impostor does not speak like them... He believes that they speak like us, the AI and Monitors. We don't, they speak more like the Reclaimers except with less slang. We only speak like we do because we are technology, not flesh and blood and bone... We are not organic, this fake is... Once more, do not believe the fake.
Back to top Go down
Forerunner

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Do not believe Forerunner... He is fake.   Do not believe Forerunner... He is fake. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:35 pm

...what if I posted a thread with facts to support how you are a fake Iris... what would you?...
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Do not believe Forerunner... He is fake.   Do not believe Forerunner... He is fake. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:06 pm

Please do, show me what makes me like you.
Back to top Go down
16807 Rampant Illusionist
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Do not believe Forerunner... He is fake.   Do not believe Forerunner... He is fake. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:49 pm

Forerunner is no longer on this forum. He was banned.
Back to top Go down
https://thealliance.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not believe Forerunner... He is fake.   Do not believe Forerunner... He is fake. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do not believe Forerunner... He is fake.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: Alliance Matters :: Alliance News-
Jump to: